The LEED Green Associate exam prep course provides students with a general knowledge of green design, construction, and operations for commercial and residential buildings. The course prepares students to be successful on the LEED Green Associate exam by explaining and demonstrating the LEED Green Associate Knowledge and Task Domains.
* Enjoy in-person, classroom training near you
* 2 full days (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) with an hour-long lunch break
* Includes all study aids - course guide, reference sheets, practice questions
* Live interaction with an experienced LEED Professional
* Enhanced conversation, group participation, and networking
Tuition: begins at $595